We can probably get no house or individual who does not use a vacuum cleaner or a mop stick to clean their surfaces like the floor. Who does not know a vacuum cleaner and its up-gradation?
Plenty of people are using a tool named Crosswave cordless but do not know how to reset Crosswave Cordless Max. Nevertheless, it is not a complex task to do.
Intelligent tools like Crosswave Cordless Max have proved themselves beneficial household electrical tools.
And to reset the complete set, all you need to know is the proper way to press the reset button and maintain general cautions. It is a digital tool which provides us with both facilities. The first one is vacuuming, and the other one is cleaning the surface.
Easy Ways Of How To Reset Crosswave Cordless Max?
You do not require a professional hand to operate and reset your Crosswave Cordless Max. Neither would it help if you read the user’s manual word to word.
Here we are to make your work and life easier than before and to tell you the uncomplex method to reset your Crosswave Cordless Max wet dry vacuum cleaner.
Just follow the necessary steps and reset your Crosswave Cordless Max.
Find Out The Valid Problem
We experience plenty of problematic issues which burden us to reset the entire system of our Crosswave Cordless Max. The most reported problems are,
- Error while pairing and failed to connect with your phone.
- Failed to connect to the Bissell Crosswave Cordless Max network.
- Mobile app error popping while finalizing the fixations.
- The app demonstrates an error while saving the machine or Crosswave Cordless Max’s name.
- Adhere to the firmware loop
Start Solving The Issue With Restart
If you face one of the above problems, you will indeed introduce yourself to the solution, including restarting the device.
- The first is the error while pairing and eventually failing to connect with your phone. You have opened the BISSELL connect application from your phone. Now check the application version by clicking the Hamburger icon. You can see it in the left corner of the application.
After that, you have to choose your account, and you will find it at the bottom of the menu. Subsequently, you will find the version of your BISSELL application.
If your application is backdated, you have to update the version from the Google Playstore. Then, on your Crosswave Cordless Max’s handle, you will find the mode button with a gear logo.
Now, press the mode button and hold it until you hear two beeps from the device. Meanwhile, close the BISSEL mobile application on your phone and open it again. You will find the solution you desire.
- In the second space, the failure to connect to the Bissell Crosswave Cordless Max network. Before everything, we must disclose that it is not a rare issue. Consequently, you do not need to worry; rather, you read the solution.
Now, move both your phone and Crosswave Cordless Max close to your Wi-Fi router. Subsequently, press the mode button and hold till it makes a beep for once and then release. It turns on the pairing mode of your device and starts pairing.
If it is not working like that, you have to go for a factory reset of that machine. Press the mode button and hold until you hear two beeps. It will reset your machine and restart the total functions.
Now press the mode button once again and wait for a single beep. You will notice that this time the device will pair the connection. If you still face the problem, you must visit the BISSELL shop for further improvement.
- Another mainly reported issue is mobile app error popping while finalizing the fixations. In this case, you have to register your tool again. First, open the BISSELL app from your phone. Then, you will see three lines on the upper left corner; press that and open the Hamburger menu.
There you will find a machine and click it. Subsequently, click the gear icon on the screen. Now you will see some options; click on the factory reset option. Later on, press the Reset CrossWave button.
On the other hand, press the mode button on your device and hold it for around 20 seconds or two beeps. You will hear two beeps subsequently. Now release the button and restart the application on your phone. The factory reset will erase all the data from your device.
- The eventual reason which requires a fresh start is the adherence to the firmware loop. If you face this problem, you need to check the application version first.
To check the version, you have to click on the application’s menu called the Hamburger menu. Now, choose your account, which lies on the bottom of the menu. The app will direct you to the account page, and under the logout button, you will find the version of the app.
Go to the Google Play Store and update the app. If you are using an older version, you have to update the app. But, if you are using the newest version, you need to reset the device.
At first, observe your Crosswave Cordless Max device, and you will find a button of mode. Press the mode button and hold that for a while. Subsequently, you will hear two beeps.
Now pair the device again by pressing the button for once and holding it till you hear a beep. And, your device is like the new one after this.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1. How do I reset my BISSELL CrossWave Max?
First, unpair the device from your phone. Subsequently, press the mode button of your handle and hold until you hear two beeps. It completes the reset process. Then, pair the device again.
2. Why is my BISSELL CrossWave not working?
All you need to do in this case is rest your device. Press the mode button and hold for a few seconds. After hearing two beeps, release the button and the device will start working like now. If you still face the same, visit the nearest BISSELL customer care.
Crosswave Cordless Max is best for both wet and dry clean. Besides, it works as both a mop and vacuum cleaner. If you find any issue after the reset process, you must visit a BISSELL customer care center with your machine.